This webinar will address common and unique project challenges including goal-setting, charrette facilitation, team selection, responsibility allocation, ongoing training and scheduling. During design, construction and operations phases the teams working on a sustainable project will benefit greatly from an integrative approach. This webinar will frame that integrative approach in a way that will be simple for attendees to take and apply to their own project, regardless of the current phase. From project concept through hand-off and into operations, this webinar will provide attendees with an overview of the tools and strategies needed to successfully deliver a high-performance building project.
View this valuable 90-minute cd to learn how to:
- Identify the pros and cons of an integrative approach to enhance the cost effectiveness and end value of a high-performance building project
- Implement best practices into your business practices for managing a sustainable building
- Evaluate the tools and strategies needed to successfully deliver high-performance building projects
- Select goals and the best team to accomplish those goals
- Allocate responsibility so there are no surprises half way into the project
- Provide ongoing training to ensure your team has the skill sets to perform successfully
- Schedule the project
- And much, much more!
Who Will Benefit?
This webinar is a must if you’re a public or private owner, developer, construction manager, contractor, subcontractor, consultant, architect, engineer, facility or property manager. Register below to help your organization attain a repeatable project management approach for your sustainable projects.
Triple Green Building Group
Kelly Gearhart, LEED AP BD+C and O+M is a founder and Principal with the international green building consulting firm Triple Green Building Group (Triple Green). With locations in the San Francisco Bay Area, CA, Atlanta, GA, Savannah, GA and Sophia, Bulgaria, Triple Green provides expertise to design, construction and building operations professionals, governments, corporate entities and non-profit organizations seeking responsible approaches to building and development through sustainable project planning and design, LEED consulting and administration, education and training. Triple Green is a national member of the U.S. Green Building Council, a sustainability education developer, and one of the only International USGBC Authorized Delivery Partners for LEED core curriculum.